TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

HUG?!?!?

Lol!! I loved the ending :) Keep up the good work.

the traditionalist the traditionalist

PENDULUM

I love Pendulum, and Blood Sugar is probably my favorite song of theirs. Sorry, though. This isn't worth passing :( 1 star for a good song.

Twatlight Twatlight

perfect

Hah, that was hilarious. I'm not sure what those naysayers' problems are, but I love the book and thought this was hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

extreme!!

I have been waiting for an extreme game of hangman. The only thing keeping you from a 10/10 is the fact that when you do get a word right... it does virtually nothing. Maybe you weren't expecting for anyone to win, lol. Keep up the good work.

Manu's Clowns2.3.1-Unfinished Manu's Clowns2.3.1-Unfinished

Potential

It has potential, but after the vocal part is done it sort of repeats "now" or something for ever and ever. I think if you slowly faded out of that it would sound better than repeating it again and again. It kinda drowns out the music. I agree that you need another addition, but I don't think a piano is the answer. Possibly a synth of some sort though. At any rate, it's getting there. Keep up the good work.

2girlZ responds:

Yap. I know exactly what you want to say... Well,i think have to do something "special" after the second vocal part. I'll do my best :)

A Synth?hm... Might be better.I agree.
Thanks for you'r review !

[dG]Dyin in a Scratchy Sweater [dG]Dyin in a Scratchy Sweater

Blues?

I could be wrong... but this doesn't seem like blues to me.

HandsomePete responds:

GodDAMMIT. Read the description. It's ALL blues.

Deathnotronic Deathnotronic

MmmmMmmm

Hah, is punk music really starting to merge with trance? You might be starting a new world order ;) Lol, what a combo. Great song, keep up the good work.

koda95 responds: